SILENTnightZFXSILENTnightZFX

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

Beat this game on both modes

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/en/play/s /6d93022-295828/
I spit the secound verse and the 2nd half of the third verse
tell me what you think

Drag Box Drag Box

that was preaty kool

all i can really say is i like this its going on my faivs *thumbs up*

Starlight Starlight

I think thats kool

i like the idea of the game, I really like how it is controld, very cool unique design.

Nene Interactive Suicide Nene Interactive Suicide

Aweeeeeee, yeahhh.....

the pray to lord = wrath of god LOL, aahhhh, that one was beautiful, have you come t- *BOOM*, fucking awesome, 5/5 10/10

Virtual iPhone Ver. 2.2.1 Virtual iPhone Ver. 2.2.1

sujestion...

for when you get crazy good with flash, you should make that a full blown VR iphone, that would be pro, like you can put ur own pics and music and stuff, thoughts to think about.

Alien Fight Alien Fight

hmmmmm....

basic concept, gets the job done but i think you could have put a lil more efort into it, case in point, the white blow around the ships..... not hard to fix, nice one though half score...or so

Puzzle Core Puzzle Core

i concider it "Tropical"

concidering my taste in games, this one is prime like the tropics, I couldent under stanc what the secound screen was for fer a while there, vary well made,

Heavy Weapons Heavy Weapons

This game.....IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!

this game is B-E-A-utiful, sweet weapons, dope graphics, lots'a enemys & preaty sweet backgrounds. nice 6/5 11/10(if i could)

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

that was extreme

man that was a kick ass very well made game, im impressed , i got all the way up to that zombie gotenks guy with the duskull, spirit bombd me...4 times fucker, great game dude!!

Dreamgate Escape Dreamgate Escape

my God!!!!

that was a perfect game i loved every thing, the dont read this easter egg, the "is that my blood?" thing my good it was so cool!!! 1 thingm WTF was with the bubble cactus?